Kids Balance bike for is suitable for 2-6 year-old kids riding, in modern life there are many balance bike races, so that more kids join the team of kids balance bike, so that more kids get exercise. Balance bike is becoming more and more popular with parents and kids, so what should we pay attention to in the process of learning balance bike?
- Prepare safety measures: When your baby learns to ride a balance bike,he should wear safety equipment, such as kneepad, elbow protector and safety helmet. The game is very happy, but safety is more important.
- Choose suitable sites: Beginners choose flat sites, such as cement, skating rinks and other smooth surfaces, or red brick or grassland, the park is the best choice. Balance bike riding is not allowed on roads or steep slopes for kids who have just touched the Balance bike.
- Inflatable tire pressure should not be too high: when inflating kids balance bike, the tire pressure should not be too high. You can press the tire by hand to make it slightly harder than the newly purchased eraser, so that the speed of sliding can be slowed down and help you practice riding the balance bike.
- Remember not to slide too fast: when your child rides a balance bike, parents should accompany him all the way. Parents of first-time kids should encourage more. Kids who have just learned the balance bike should not be anxious, and remember not to slide too fast. In the early stage, slow walking is the main method. Parents should help the child's safety by the side.
- The best way to ride a bicycle is not to go backwards: Balance bike riders must not go backwards, which is very dangerous. If you can't react to the passing balance bike, it will be easy to collide head-on.
Many children lack real autonomous exercise. Riding a balance bike can not only exercise their kids' physical activity. Balance bike training can enhance the kid’s self-confidence and fitness skills. Balance bike is a unique way for kids to experience different joys. Anhui Meki Technology Co., Ltd. believes that as long as we don't give up and practice more, every child will succeed.