Balance bike is a popular sport nowadays. Many children have learned to balance bike. When a child sits in the seat of a scooter and his feet are flat enough to push the scooter forward, he can start riding the scooter outdoors. Ordinary scooters can ride scooters for children aged 18 months to 6 years or over 85 centimeters. Next, Anhui Meki Technology Co., Ltd. tell your parents how to teach their children how to ride a bicycle.
- Teach children about balance bikes. Use cushions and handlebars as support points to turn the balance bike over and let the child roll the wheels to understand the structure of the balance bike.
- Let the child walk around with the balance bike to familiarize himself with how the balance bike balances and moves forward.
- Let the child step on the balance bike and step on the ground with both feet, and push the balance bike forward in turn with the left and right feet. If a child has fallen while playing with a car before, and is afraid to ride on a balance bike now, an auxiliary wheel can be installed to let the child sit on the balance bike.
- Parents grab the collar behind the child's neck, as if carrying it, and then move forward with the child. Grasping the collar helps control the direction so that parents can grab their children by the collar even if they are not familiar with how to control the balance bike. Note that parents are not advised to help control the handle or grasp the back of the seat cushion. Children should learn to control the balance bike independently, so that the control after learning the sense of balance will be easier.
- Then let the child push the floor with both feet. After learning, let the child leave the floor with both feet, just like a duck paddling.
- Thelet the child pedal along on the balance bike, and let him know that the step is bigger and harder, the speed can be faster, and even lift his feet and slide a few feet.